General conditions of sale
1. by placing an order on the online store, the customer declares to have read all the information provided to him during the purchase procedure, and to fully accept the General and payment conditions hereinbelow.
2. it excludes any right of the customer to damages or indemnity, as well as any contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damage to persons and/or things, caused by the lack of acceptance, even partial, of an order.
How to buy
3. it is the client's responsibility to register with the correct data and keep such data using the logon credentials
4. the purchase of goods is provided with payment through PayPal. The card transaction occurs through the electronic system of Paypal; at no time of the purchasing procedure the electronics ecommerce Terrible Kids Stuff and no staff member is able to know the credit card number of the customer that is provided by the customer to PayPal on a secure and encrypted internet connection according to current standards of the market for online payments.
5. all amounts displayed on Terrible Kids Stuff are expressed in Euro, which is the currency of reference.
Modalities and delivery costs
6. the delivery costs are shown explicitly at the time of placing an order.
7. the order will be shipped within 5 working days. No responsibility can be attributed to Terrible Kid Stuff in case of delay in delivery of the order by Poste Italiane.
8. Upon delivery of the goods by the carrier, the customer must check:
- the number of packages delivered corresponds to what is indicated in the transport document
- that the packaging is intact, undamaged or anyhow altered, even in the closing materials (metal strapping or taping)
- eventual damages to packing and/or product or the mismatch in the number of packages or particulars, must be immediately contested, by affixing WRITTEN CONTROL RESERVE on the proof of delivery courier. Once you have signed the document of courier, the customer cannot oppose any dispute about the external characteristics of the delivered
- any problems inherent physical integrity, consistency or completeness of the products received must be reported within 7 days after delivery, in accordance with the arrangements laid down herein
Right of withdrawal
9. according to art. 5 DL 185/1999, if the customer is a consumer shall be entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without explanation and without penalty, except as indicated in paragraph 11
10. in order to exercise this right, the customer must send to Terrible Kids Stuff a communication to that effect, within 10 working days from the date of receipt of the goods. Such notification must be sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, addressed to:
Terrible Kids Stuff c/o Fenaroli Vittorio Maria - viale Piave 27 - 20129 Milano (MI) Italy
11. right of withdrawal is however subject to the following conditions:
- the right applies to product purchased in its entirety; It is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product
- the purchased goods must be returned undamaged and in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and equipment);
- to limit damage to the original packaging, we recommend that, whenever possible, to enter it into a second box; should be avoided in all cases the affixing of labels or adhesive tape directly on the original packaging of the product;
- according to the law, the shipping costs relating to the restitution of the goods shall be done by the customer;
- shipping, until the certificate of receipt in our warehouse, is under the full responsibility of the customer;
- in case of damage of the goods during transport, Terrile Kids Stuff will give the customer notice incident (within 5 working days from receipt of the goods in its warehouses), to enable him to make a timely complaint against the courier chosen by him and obtain reimbursement of the value of the property (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for its restitution, simultaneously eliminating the request for withdrawal;
- Terrible Kids Stuff is not responsible in any way for damages or theft/loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments.
12. without prejudice to any cost recovery for damage to the original packaging, Terrible Kids Stuff will refund the customer the full amount paid, less any shipping costs incurred, within 14 days of return of the goods, by process of transfer of the amount charged to your credit card.
13. the right of withdrawal expires completely for lack of essential integrity of the goods (packaging and/or its content), in cases where Terrible Kids Stuff finds:
- the lack of external packaging and/or original internal packaging;
- the absence of integral elements of the product;
- damage to the product otherwise than by its transport;
In the case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Terrible Kids Stuff will return to sender the purchased goods, charging at the same shipping cost.
14. the personal data requested in phase of placing the order are collected and processed in order to satisfy the requirment of the customer and will not under any circumstances and in any way transferred to third parties. Terrible Kids Stuff guarantees to its customers the respect for legislation on personal data processing, governed by the privacy code according to DL 196 of 30.06.03
15. any complaint should be addressed to Terrible Kids Stuff c/o Fenaroli Vittorio Maria - viale Piave 27 - 20129 Milano (MI).
16. the contract of sale between the customer and Terrible Kids Stuff means concluded in Italy and governed by italian law. For the solution of civil and criminal litigation arising from the conclusion of this contract of sale at a distance, if the customer is a consumer, the territorial jurisdiction is the Court of his place of residence; in all other cases, the territorial jurisdiction is exclusively that of Milan.